Tuesday, July 6, 2010

C4K (Assignment 3)

C4K
Mr. McClung's World: Rub Some Dirt On It
Hi Mr. McClung,

My name is Ashley Johnson and I am part of Dr. Strange’s EDM310 class at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to read this blog as part of an assignment.

This is such a great project for the students. It teaches them how plants grow in certain soil, as well as different depths. I know the kids will enjoy it. When I was in school i remember doing a project similar to this, but we used Lima beans and placed them in different parts of the room to see which one grew the best. For example, we put one by the window, one on the filing cabinet on the opposite side of the room, and one in a dark closet. Of all the projects I did in school this one has stuck with me through the years.

Thanks

Rub Some Dirt On It


No comments:

Post a Comment