Tuesday, June 22, 2010

C4K (Assignment 1)

Dear 2KM,
Thank you for sharing your “Smories.” I have never heard of Flickr and I think the five card process is really neat!

Clancy, your story was awesome and very creative! What did John name his dog? Was it a big dog?

Tom, your story was fantastic! I wish I could create a story as good as yours. What was Dylan’s dad doing at the castle? Was he talking to the king?

I look forward to reading more posts. Keep up the good work!

Here is a link to their page if you want to check it out 2KM @ Leopold Primary School

I had Leopold Primary School (2KM) for my first C4K!! They were a wonderful class to explore. The kids did fantastic on blogging. I think Miss McGready does a wonderful job in her class. When I first looked at their website, I thought it was full of energy and I did not know where to begin! I think it is great for students to be involved with their class. The videos that the children do are so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment