Tuesday, June 8, 2010

C4T (Week 1,2,3)

The Thinking Stick
Hi my name is Ashley Johnson. I am taking EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I was assigned to follow your blog for the next three weeks and I will be summarizing them in a post on my blog for my class on June 30th. Here is link to my class blog edm31o.blogspot.com or my blog page is johnsonashleyedm310.blogspot.com.Congratulations on the accomplishment of publishing your own book. I will look forward to reading it on June 15th. You are inspiring to many people in a special way. Thank You for sharing your thoughts to everyone.

Teaching Filtered Skills Are More Important Than Ever!
This is so true! Everyone makes their own opinion about things. It always turns out to be something different than what it really is. It is going to happen. We need to start teaching our children how to sort out the good from the awful. This "nearly now" world is a reality so we need to prepare out students for it. Thanks for the thoughts!

803 Downloads To Cap Off A Week To Remember
Jeff I am so glad that you had many responses to your book. I think that you have opened the eyes of many people. Thank you for sharing everything that you do! Thanks Jeff and good luck in all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment